Sway With Lois: Be a BB forever !!!
Photobucket

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Be a BB forever !!!

went for state meeting again , this time with my captain present .
How hard I had forced him to made the decision on going to meeting .
Anyway , I do understand what have he worried about , because next week is our company's E@A.
The final rehearsal was in charge by the Lt . Liew . What I have heard was it doing fine . I believe after this time my captain can release himself a bit rather than always over burden in our BB meeting. I have tried to let him know ,how's the management playing the important role in our life.

we can't carry all the things and responsibility by our own just because we are in the position .
We have to learn how to believe on our partners ,Lt should be a good helper for captain in a company . I do hope one day , when I leave the 4th kajang , I can leave with peace and blessedness .


But , I also do sure my captain would affair on the coming meeting if the state council still set the value in PJ , sepang or klang . Do you know why ? hahahaha

we got lost at bandar sunway for half and hour . We kept on went through the same road , and I had passed the Sunway pyramid shopping for 4 times !!!!! hahahhahah also we paid for double toll fees !!!!


One of the greater news to get from the state was , selangor state is growing . 4 more companies are coming on the coming few months . And our state is almost extent till 15 companies this year .


Yesterday night , we went for 1st kajang company 38 th Anniversary, one of the most interested part that attracted me was the testimonial that gave by a mother of a BB member .
She said , she used to proud to be a wife of an ex-BB boy , now she is even proud to be a mom of a BB boy .
I feel touch because BB can show the deep impaction to other . So ...do you proud to be BB?
I still remember the first time when I had read an short article about the spirit of BB members .
once you have joined BB , you are forever be a BB ! Showing the goodness and righteous !



Sure & Stedfast



I didn't feel reget to make the decision on having a break next year . I would keep on serving in BB , I am going to open to all the companies who need help although I might not able to serve as an officer in the coming 2 years . I could still help in doing some paper works or course or even some activities and trainings.
So , call me if you wanna . I will do the best if I can !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home