Sway With Lois: harry potter series 7
Photobucket

Saturday, July 21, 2007

harry potter series 7


I wanna buy it ~

I am also a little fans for the harry potter story books.
I first discover this story book was in my tuition teacher's house when I was in secondary school , her daughter who was in primary school . So I borrowed it .

The film was also not published yet , I had already fancy on this story. And I prefer book than film ..hahaha
Since I have read to the Chinese version , I have to wait for the Chinese translation come out
The Taiwan version would only be out on the end of this year! here ......eerrr...still need to wait .

At the same time , there are loads of news that came out according on this book .
bad or good?
depend on how you have judged it
For me , it is just a story book , it will not bring me a big effect .
I only admire for the good imagination that the writer has .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home