Sway With Lois: Free Hugs Campaign
Photobucket

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Free Hugs Campaign




Got to know this at today Singapore news , actually I heard about it long ago . It was a man who called Juan Mann from Sydney who has been spreading the love . I don't think it is Crazy , it is really lovely . A gorgeous way to show the love , the care .........



It is always work when you are lonely and when you are upside down .Every people have its problems , a hug might just like a chocolate that could make people feel happy , refresh and peace . It might not be so popular in Asian .It is due of the culture different . We mostly live in the world full with complaint and complaint and complaint .


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2874839352749552222



If I have the chance to meet this , I must do it .
open my arm and welcome everyone with smiling face !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home