Sway With Lois: Be all adrift
Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2007

Be all adrift

I got a sms today from one of the BB partner .
She decided to quit the officer position , I am too surprise on it honestly and the enrolment and awards day is just on the corner . Yup, Admittedly , all officers are under stresses on loads of problem .



The day before ( Sunday ) , we still in "fiery-hot " on discussing and planning the E@A on the meeting all all other matters

but

today , she just thrown me a boom.....

That mean I will be the only female officer in my company soon.......

I really don't know how to explain the feel after I got the sms , I can't think !

suddenly , I feel that I am so lonely , straying and in adrift .I lose one of the good partner who have grown together with me in BB , from the private until officer. We have pass through so many years .
I haven't give her a call , I don't know what to say .......I am speechless !

Anyway , I would like to say thank you for her service in BB for so long . And everything is worth !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home