Sway With Lois: it is just me ~ 150 cm girl
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

it is just me ~ 150 cm girl

Went to book fair at KLCC convention center today~



3 books as my harvest.
And I found a book which is " considerately " to me





hahaha ~The book name as "150 cm life "........ The book 's name attracted me because it is just describing me !
I am just 150 cm and it doesn't grow anymore since I were standard 6 .
That mean , I was 150 cm height when I was standard 6 ..........till now !


The book bring out all the funny things that have happened at a 150cm girl 's life . It do happened to me too . I fell like we are in the same kingdom . We have the same difficulty and all the funny matters .

We have the same view in looking all the matters in our world . when we take a train , the advertising at the window always blocking us since of our height , we have to raise our head up to look at some labels . we do face the same problem to carry the long and rectangle shopping bag because it will hit our legs and the attrition of the bag to the floor would broke the plastic bag . hahahahahaha

we face the problems when taking photo , sitting on the high chair ( even the lecture hall's chair which are fit and not adjustable .) And looking into the mirror !.....................


Those are what we have to cope in our daily life !





The other book is name "The grand overland voyage "



which is wrote by 2 Malaysian who went to backpack trips for 2years .
I read the series 1 which was borrowed with my house mates ,
so I decided to buy the series 2 .





SmileyCentral.com



I am not going to join the BB camping tomorrow , I am in sick !
went to see Doctor just now , got a serious sore throat and fever .
If I went to camping , I could eat nothing ! They having BBQ , grill Chicken , grill sweet potatoes ....... fried tin meat as breakfast and fried egg .
that mean I would be dying there If I were going ( hungry until die ).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home