Sway With Lois: CT trip ...............series 5
Photobucket

Sunday, May 27, 2007

CT trip ...............series 5

Not anymore .....but I still have to .........

continue my 4th day of the trip 's story .





I couldn't believe , I had just missed talking with English language ( as we've known Malaysian like Rojak Language ) when I met the foreign couple ( swiss & Spanish ).

Incontestable fact is , all the people like to communicate to foreign ( I am also foreign when I were in China oh ~) . In advance , no even one person know where were we came from because my parent and I always communicate with Cantonese , so they might just think that we were from HK or Guangzhou .
And almost no one seems like wanna joined us or chat with us , some even show the arrogant face on us when they thought we were China people also .






Until the trip was almost at the end , When they saw me talking English fluently( at least better than some of them ) with the western Couple . Then , they just started discover our "existence" !.........what a satire.



Anyway , my mood didn't impact by this . Since , our Lord's creation cover all . I have been indulge in the beautiful view .





I just realize that life sometime could be as simple as the minority who living there.






5th Day ,
Thursday
Raining day
The day I have started to got sick ~



Seem like A horn ?




Today , we were going to "Yangshuo"" 阳朔’ , one of the busy town in Guilin . A place that having loads of western people and bars . A nice place that you would to sit down and enjoy a drink , A place which have accommodated 3 ~ 4 times foreigns more than the local people .








You could take an hour bus from Guilin town to "Yangshuo" , or you could choose to take the boat like what I had did . It spends 4 hours and the costs is 180~ 210 yuan .( depend on how you doing the bargaining ), I met again the foreign couple ( Enzo @ Jackie) at the jetty and we had some little chat .

Woah ~ Can't believe , they could got the cheaper price than us .
They bought a package which include the one day trip to longji ( terraces scenics ) , boat expense to Yangshuo , Bus ticket to Vietnam .......
with 700 yuan .
Which they told me the original price should be 1200 yuan .
And they are going to visit Laos and accomplish their trip at Thailand.

Language doesn't become a obstruction for them .
They gave up the boat which has special service to the foreign ( having English translation + better lunch ) with "Special Price" ( 450 yuan ).





You Would never need to bother how to kill your time,
4 hours would be nothing
when you see the view behind me .
And the wind blow makes you feel fresh .
that why I GOT A COLD !


I felt exciting when I reached the "Yangshuo", it is just like what I had thinking about .

How was my "yangshuo " trip ?

I am going to tell you later !




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home