Sway With Lois: China trip series 1
Photobucket

Thursday, May 24, 2007

China trip series 1

11 days trips ........I really don't know how to expatiate .


Macau -> Guangzhou ->Guilin ( town , yangshou)
-> He zhou -> Guangzhou -> Macau


partly is because effected by my exam result , I don't really have mind on doing anythings in the moment , I have lose my confident , have to facing loads of problems in the future .


So ,I decided to separate it into few series .

13 /5/2007 , Sunday , Sunny day .The very first day of my trip was spent almost 2/3 times in the transportation . Our flight was on 0630 am and we leave home at 3am and taken a taxi to LCCT airport which took an hour to reached there . 1030 am reached Macau airport and got a taxi to Macau -China Custom , we passed through 2 customs in a really short time and had our lunch just after the China Custom and took a bus straightly went to Guangzhou , it was around 65 yuan each and 3 hours journey .......so we reach Guangzhou around 1530 and went to the hotel . Unfortunately , the hotel which is not star ( grade ) wasn't able to serve us , it is new rule that those hotel which didn't have star are forbid to serve foreign tourist .Why we choose that hotel ? .....because it is near by our relatives 's house and we had stayed there on my last year trip also. So , we forced to called my uncle ( local Guangzhou person) to register for us . We didn't inform him early that we were visiting to China this time .
And we went to travel agency to looking for some local trips package which was suitable .Unluckily , we didn't get any which match to our schedule . Then , we decided to book the airplane ticket and flight to Gui lin , 500 yuan each ( 1500 yuan )

So , what was the 2nd Sunday of May mean ? .....................yup , it was mother day .
China isn't that high on celebrating in festival , but they would still having dinner outside .So with my uncle's family around 13 people , we went to a restaurant on the " Pai Yun peak" , you are not to believe , you have to pay for all the garden visitation even we just having dinner inside , car is 15 yuan and 3 yuan per head to enter , and our dinner costs 600++ yuan !!!!!!!! Don't worry , my uncle is ssssssssssooooooooooooooooo....rich !

It was my first day ,with airplane , taxi , bus , taxi ........and my uncle luxury car . I hate long journey !


Yuan - Title of China money( RMB) , just like Malaysia is using RM




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home