Sway With Lois: 3 appealling today !
Photobucket

Sunday, May 06, 2007

3 appealling today !

Sunday ....should be a lovely holidays to just attending church , to praise the Lord and take a rest .

SmileyCentral.com



But , it always not to me , I am so hurt, disappointed and discourage :
SmileyCentral.com

1) I heard a bad news about the company that I had training with , a foreign labor was cut his finger seriously , but the Cruel boss didn't mean to give any help , he just ignore it and just pay attention on whether the worker still can work for him for not , if not , he would consider to repatriate the foreign labor . Cold bloodiness !!!!!!!!!!!!

The boss didn't even want to send the labor to hospital ! I am sure the company is going to bankrupt or close down , because there is a staff who would like to sue this boss .




SmileyCentral.com


2) I am so discourage and disappointed to my BB partner in my company , when I try so hard to encourage my members to join some activities or training which are held in state or council . Some officers just stand out and rejected, disturb and talk with sarcastic remarks .

3) This is somethings that make me down , when I keep on listen on this happened on my sisters in Christ . One of my sister in Christ just admit to me that she is pairing with a non-Christian , I am not play it low upon , I also didn't mean to blame , I just couldn't bear with it, It is nothing I can blame or what . It is a fact that reminds us that , nowadays loads of people think that there are no different between of Christian and non-Christian . They might can see some Christians who having worst characteristic compare to non- Christian .
So , what exactly it reflected to us ?
We are no different from non-Christian ? we are worst until sisters in Christ rather to choose them than you ? Think about it !
Don't just judge others with one view , we have to first look at our problems before you do it !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home