Sway With Lois: KL , one day Trip !
Photobucket

Thursday, April 26, 2007

KL , one day Trip !

Went for making the China visa yesterday at jalan Ampang , So I took the rapid Kl bus from genting klang -> titiwangsa ->Jalan Ampang . Then , Met my parent at the China embassy, actually itcould be done soooooooo easily ! You just need within 15 mins.

After that , I went to British council library and a little shop in KLCC ,hehehehe.....I got the "couscous" ...errr....500g with RM 6.99 ( actually quite expensive ) . As i want to fully use the rapid Kl bus which I had bought the RM 4 ticket , I went to Sungai wang and bukit Bintang also.
At least It was a regretless trip , I went to check for the Flute's price and also the costs of the class.


I am a bit worry on if I have patient enough to learn the flute in my age of "20 Trees"!( I discover this name when I were on the way to British Council") and also the" 1 hour go and one hour back" journey , to just having the class for half hour.

Finally , I got setapak home at5pm ,..........damn tired after shopping for so long !( 900am - 500pm) .

overall , I really took long time in the bus ,
Genting Klang -> titiwangsa -> KLCC -> Bukit Bintang -> KlCC -> titiwangsa ->Genting Klang .

I do discover that the road behind the PWTC ( i don't know the name of the road ) got loads of PUB ! cool.....the outlook are really marvelous ! Also, I did saw some offices at those housing area , eerr...It could be call offices i think , there are so attractive with the gorgeous outlook and modern design . It protrudes their own unique which are still can be merged in the big city .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home