Sway With Lois: SAD sad Sad sAd saD
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SAD sad Sad sAd saD

I were looking forward for this trip for looooooooooooooooooooooong!

I had counted from months to months ....until days to days !

Unluckily things happened to me , My exam which is suppose to start on 23/4 ( monday ) bring forward to 20/4 ( this Saturday ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmileyCentral.com

My trip is from 20-22/4 !
I would like to apologize to selangor state which support me with full fees rm 280 !
I am so sorry !

SmileyCentral.com


I am sooooooooooooooooooooo sad !

1) I feel ashamed that my state paid the full fees for me , and now is waste.
2) I been long long long time didn't visit Penang ( 11 years )
3 ) I broke the promise to some of my friends.

and my exam schedule also soooooooooooo bad !
3 day continuous with those very very very bothering subjects !


Pls pray for me for my exam , cheer up my emotion to face the exam !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home