Sway With Lois: Believe it or not ?
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Believe it or not ?


I believe quite a lots of people used to watch this television program.
But I am not going to talk about it ...haha

everything is up to you to decision .


When people stepped into their 20 , the time seems flight !
can't believe , it comes to April 2007 !

I have only one year to go in my studied , can't imagine how my remaining working life would be !


The story above still not the things that i wanna talk about................

below , YUP !


When somethings suddenly pop out from my mind , I just realize that somethings I have seek for long might not be reality .
believe it or not ?........I don't want to accept it , but I still have to .

somethings I might not gain it forever , it seems so far away from me , but I still feel it so close to me .
It affected my life , it makes me smile and down .
It never is any fresh things for me , when every times I passed thought it by my own , I do feel the same pains and sweet .

How many times I told myself not to be foolish and stubborn .
How many times I passed thought the miss .

I can't deny that " time " and " distant" , both of them are good partner . The other two would be adding in are " environment " and "our brain" .

Day by Day , with the superb 2 groups . They forced me to change .

Without your news, make me feel that I am so isolated .
One again to shout : " I MISS YOU " !


although you would never know : - (


nothing would stand forever besides GOD'S LOVE


Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: 'For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.' No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Romans 8:35-39

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home