Sway With Lois: bitter ~ it is really bitter ( the 99% cocoa contained chocolate)
Photobucket

Monday, March 19, 2007

bitter ~ it is really bitter ( the 99% cocoa contained chocolate)

Bitter .............would the true love always as bitter as the 99% cocoa contains chocolate !

Sisters in Christ , would you still make the great effort on keeping yourself/ your heart together with me ?

When I got to know that one of my best sister in Christ give up it ! I were so surprise .
I got the other news that another sister also almost drop in the trap .
I recalled back our promises , I recalled back how they had told me their perseverance .
I didn't mean on satirize them . I just feel that alone in the love path without them .

I can't standing on their point / thought to comprehend their request .
Just as others can't do so on me .
I just can't forget what i have read through and see through the bitter that a pair who could not be concentric with each another .


"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?"


2 Corinthians 6 :14~15


I hope it become a warn to me ...........always in my heart !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home