Sway With Lois: you again ~
Photobucket

Saturday, March 10, 2007

you again ~

Miss him ~

I just came back from BB retreat camp , a camp ....not really .It been postpone for 2 times . So finally , we have a rushing 2 days 1 night gathering at Sg long .....no! you aren't seeing it wrong , it is sg long , one of the NCOs 's new condo , greenview .

A new condominium , silent , nice view , fresh air ....................

and a big & great designer swimming pool ~

still miss him ~
Although surrounding by so many people , I do feel lonely in mind
Couldn't able to silent my mind for long , to think and sat myself down in silent.
The peace and silent arose the miss in my heart .

I wonder How he's doing now

I've scared that "my effort" would non effect and waste .................because I know I am not infatuation on him( I am no longer teenager) . It is a strong feeling , and I am also a realist . hahahahaha
Because I am not confident on myself .
AND because I am not sure What is GOD 's plan on me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home