Sway With Lois: lost 1 Kg
Photobucket

Monday, February 12, 2007

lost 1 Kg

lost 1 kg in 4 days .......................can't believe ! but can't deny that I really couldn't have my meals

I just could have a slice of bread and a cup of tea as my breakfast , spend me quite some times to finished the breakfast .Woke up with moody , seems like some things has lost .

love sickness :-(


hahaha.....it may be a good way to reduce some weight !

I
could still remember the first time I saw the words "I Miss You"in a card when I passed through a shop ( I were in primary school, and my English is so poor...hahaha) , I couldn't understand it at all, and I asked my brother , but he didn't answer my question !!!!and just laughing !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home