Sway With Lois: ReTrospect & PrOspect
Photobucket

Monday, January 08, 2007

ReTrospect & PrOspect


Just read my friend 's blog , hehehe.......i found out that I haven't retrospection for my year 2006!
am I a bit stagnant ?

I passed though a very hard year ~ pressure in mental , relaxing in physical .
A new fresh year to went back to college on May , I were mazing for a year since May 2005~May 2006 . Lost my confident in the future , but I do happy for the whole year life . Went for studying English at British Council were my happier time .I met loads of foreign , know about their cultures , improving my English ( although I still didn't do well now ~ hehheeh...)

The mazing period make me think a lots , as many form 5 students did , I were straightly went to my Diploma course after my secondary school.....I didn't really considered loads for my future before choosing which college is most suitable for me ...also which course is suitable for me .
I really open eyes when I met loads of foreign in British council , Ages isn't the obstruction in our learning process , I do met a lots of korean housewives who learning very hardworking , they send their children to school in the morning and use the free times to studying .So do I met some Doctors , solicitor, some elder , little kids , air hostess , ...................

The other half year , I went back to my studied in college . No much change , beside lecturers 's attitude , more smiling and no as strict as before .

Boys' brigade always is my space of growing , Thanks God for blessing the progression in my company , although it still not in quantities and do in qualities .I would like to thanks all my partner in BB , my own company , also the other companies too ! All of them gave me loads of comfort and encouragement , they always show it with action , and thanks for your patient of leading me in the correct path.

2007 would be a bran- new year for me , prepare myself to go into the industry training , and have to be concentrate in my final project ! I believe that it would be a busy and substandial year for me !


and and and .....i didn't forget it .....I met loads of friends .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home