Sway With Lois: Out of the common @ prosiness ~day
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Out of the common @ prosiness ~day

4 days before Christmas ....................................

Weather keep on changing , South of malaysia having a seriously flood , singapore even worse I think ~errrrrrrrr..........no , I just check out the online news , Johor , especially segamat is under "Red alert rainstorm"
Annual rainfall in total was usually about 240cm in malaysia , but in just one day (Dec 18-19), Johor got 35cm of rain

I got throught a very everydayness day ~ I walked around the college and the wind blow softly , it just like a spirit dancing and surrounding me , it really felt quietude .

I haven't had this feeling for long , never feel so peace in my heart . I droped into a shadow and gloominess period for long ~ Thanks Lord , daily bread helps , HE doing right things to his people on HIS time . I had read the topic called "consummate malice"

The LORD loves those who hate evil; he preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
Psalm 97:10

a nineteenth century author named Olive Moore said : " The times and enegry you have costed to hate is 100times of loving "..............Therefore , If I can used this 100times of energy to love , it would form a huge potence..........I still in learning ~


And if you be unwilling to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

Joshua 24 :15

another challenge to me in this lection , I do know who I have believe with , and what I am believe too . I just have to refresh and analyse what is the problems that make me apart from my LORD .




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home