Sway With Lois: WTC~ unforgettable Day
Photobucket

Saturday, October 28, 2006

WTC~ unforgettable Day


When the film's ad play from radio , I made the decision to have a watch on it ~ WTC

September 11 , 2001 , It was a unsually warm day in New York.The world yipe terrorist incident happened, everyone felt surprive when they saw the news about it . Even some thought it was just TV programm playing the science fiction film which had made with the computer .In my memories , I was watching the TV News hit-and-mass in Malaysia .

Honestly to say , I never ever knew about this world flourish place before - WTC . Althought I heard about it for loads from news before, I never would take note tp this 2 buildings.

According to the latest news that I had read from the magazine , there are much more people sacrifice after 2 years of the accident . Those are the people who did the cleaned up , polices and firemen , most of their death are because of lung cancer and sick which cause by breathing too much dust .
As we are those far away from America , we can't really experience their discomposed , lives in dreadless. They lost their belover family , they lost their dignity .

But I could say , they may gain back the purpose of life . I am very esteem those Police officers , firemens and volunteers who had decided to go in to help and save the people . When I watched the film , it was a sound come out from my heart and asked , if I were there , would I give a help or I would run away . Honestly , I can't give any answer . I could only say I am not brave enough compare to the 2 police officers .

Overall , as an audience I think the film wasn't the one that I had expected . But It reminds me , Jesus have his time and he would do what he had decided.


After the 911 event , % of American who believed to jesus are increasing , they turn back to their ancestor's God , and get the comfort from our Lord Jesus .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home