Sway With Lois: 4th kajang E@A
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

4th kajang E@A

4th kajang company Enrolment and Awards Day~ 11 years Old loh~

I have past thought 11 years with my company , Glory to His name !I never feel regret to join this uniform body . It can be the little testimony for me in BB. I am the youngest in my family , my parent love me very much ~ I could say sometimes it is over care for me , Although I am adult now , they still do the same on me .

When I were youth , I were really lack of confident in my social life ( so do now , but is much more better now) and I were always being rejected . People didn't believe on my ability because they though I was always depend on my parent and I were the "flower in the warmhouse ".

Thank Lord that giving me the opportunities to serve Him , I have started my BB life from file and ranks until now as a lieutenant . Thank you to all the friends who have supported me and the officers who have lead me in patient and love . I do hope I could help the youth nowadays as those who had leaded me . Sure & stedfast !!!!


I do hope to get the oppurtunity to say thanks for some of my BB partners and friends who have help me so much :





Giok Leigh , A friend who I have met from net world until we meet face to face .I am very fancy on his articles , he is really a good writer . Firstly , I knew him was via " The Book Of Wong " . He has encouraged me loads via email and also he is open a BB social path for me . We as net friend for around more than 2 years , that is how amazing the net world is .




Kenny Voon , the other net friend as the case above ......haha...we actually "met" each other in the 2005 officers training , but I didn't know him while the training camp . Luckly , Lord do things in His time ! We can become friend via net and he really help me a loads . Also , he has teached me so patiently althought I am so foolish in loads of things....hahah. Thanks eh....lame & shy Voon . When he smiles , so do his eyes ! A very very very good guy, never miss this friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home