Sway With Lois: Ladder 49
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ladder 49


I fancy on watching some English film , if I stay at home (kajang) and no one disturbing me at night , It would be my enjoy time for film .

I had watched a film name "ladder 49" yesterday nigth in Astro channel 42 . A film which is very touch , it is a story about a fireman , brave , sympathetic ,kind......... they have very positive thought , righteous .The ending is he sacrifice himself in the fire. His family is proud on him ,his colleague promises to keep themself brave in this job.
My tears drop everytime when I have watched this types of film , althougth it might not a famous film that won lots of awards , I myself will think the film is better than "Brokeback Mountain".

I apperiate the firemen's contribute , I could learn something from the film .............but nowadays no much people will think about it . Lots of my friends just like to watch the comic films or some Hong Kong action films...................don't misunderstood ! ( I do enjoy the comic film sometimes) I am not going to obstruct you in your liberty . I just thinking that don't always wasting money on it. Also , I would like to remind you , don't forget to catch out some important point from the film which you have watched . It always bring out some vital message .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home