Sway With Lois: Attended an EnrolMenT CerEmoNy
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Attended an EnrolMenT CerEmoNy



Last Sunday , I been invited to 1st KL Boys' Brigade enrolment ceremony by Giok leigh . It was touch , there were one junior boy , a senior boy and a mother talked about their testimonies . Beside that , i Could see lots of parents were going to support their child in the BB, it was never happen in my own company . I went there alone in the morning , a old brother in Christ who sat beside me had a small chat with me , he told me he was a BB Boy too in the 1954 ....wah , long history eh.....and also he said his son also was the BB too . In the meanwhile , a question pop ...came out of my mind , I am thinking does his grandson also a BB too ? But i didn't ask about it.

Jump back to the " parent's testimony" , It was extremely great to heard about a testimony from a mother , I don't have much opportunity to listen the commets from BB 's parents . It really encourge me . Especially , when she gave thanks to the officers who have helped and leaded her son . As i am an officer , it reminds me , i am not doing nothing among the boys and what i have done is really worth .

I couldn't say there are the parents' s problem , I do admit we did not well in showing how their child are changing to become better after they have joined the BB . Most of the parents in my company don't know what their child have learned from BB , they even don't know what their child is doing .

I thank God , Boys' Brigade is not only an uniform body , it is a very meaningful and lead the boys to the Lord .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home