Sway With Lois: weekend
Photobucket

Sunday, April 09, 2006

weekend


I had have a melancholy weekend .
Saturday i went to agape fellowship , I seem just been desolate .
we all went for supper in mamak store after fellowship had dismissed, all the group having their own topic to chatting for .
I just can put my eyes on the billboard far opposite to me , looking for the house sold , telephone number ........03-8739........ what the hell ! I were beingless in the group

I felt depress and blue .Also , I couldn't show my sad face to family . Why ? If you are a Christian and you always showed the sad face to family after the fellowship . What your parent will thinking in their mind?
The world seem like too silent for me , I couldn't share with anybody or the other hand is I got no one to share with . In the meanwhile , Min Keong MSN signal appeared , It just like an aid . Finally my tears drop down when I just started chat the with min keong . We actually didn't talk much , but at least someone on the other side of world could saying hello and send me a greeting .

My tears couldn't stop in the beginning of Sunday workship , the hymn just aim my sadness and gave me sustain. Lord is the only one for me................

Notwithstanding seem like so close with me ,the fact is really far away from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home