Sway With Lois: UnUsual Mid NigHt
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

UnUsual Mid NigHt





I Live in Kajang and stay at KL . As most of the students in Tar college , I have stayed in an apartment .Yesterday night , I suddenly heard the apartment alarm rang , it turned the opposite block 's head on us and start tumultuary. ( pls take note , the opposite block is not the block in my apartment area , it is an other condominium oppsite us ) . I started seeking what have happened on . At the first i though it wasn't my block , but in the meanwhile it could smelly some odor , it seems like FIRE !

what the funny things was one of my other housemate wasn't know what happened at all !!!!!!!!!
And I start hearding people escape from the block , We do so !
It was not the 1st time we have this experience , the latest time was the earthquake and sunahmi which happened on the asia area . We could felt it very strong , it might be because of I stay at 13 floor , it was really unpeace day.


hhmmmmm....jump back ~! yup....we quickly ran down by stairs , lots of people already downstair . Finally , what really had happened is a car been fire by someone who drop firebrand it.
eeerrrrrrrr..........we have to walk up to 13 floors again because the lift was disallow to use for the short time .

Bomba do came ,but all was over ~


I have 2 blur blur housemate who really couldn't notice any emergency , sometime it really make people worry about, Also , they both are deep myopia and wearing contact lens .
What can I do ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home