Sway With Lois: MaCau - Guangzhou tRip
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

MaCau - Guangzhou tRip


My Macau and Guangzhou trip was in 15th -22nd May 2006 ,it was really eyes open .I am not going to share all with reporting or systematically . Eyes open can be pro and con , luckily it is equal . The first things to share is airplane and “china people” , at the beginning I would like to express what I am going to share is not contain all the China people , I just share I had seen only !!

Some China people really manifest the low safety thought in the airplane , They ignored the safety announcement , didn’t want to set the safety belt, walked around or went to toilet even chatting on the mobile phone when the plane was going to flight or fall , my eyes really “open” . What the first in my mind was those China people might be didn’t understand the Melayu or English announcement on the flight from KL to Macau ( actually it wasn’t a good excuse ) . The most terrible and the disgustful was they did the same on the flight from Macau to KL with Chinese announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to beat them !!!!! It’s can’t be forgive!!

Terrible , despicable, appalling……..things was the girl behind me put her feet up on my seat handle and her action was very rule all along the flying way and noisy !!!!!....yup ….the whole plane was like the “pasar malam” …

The Day which I arrived to Macau airport , it was 1st grade of typhoon , a bit cold and we have a rest in the airport ( cause my flight had arrived around 3 am ,there were no any transportation ) We were backpack so we had prepared for it . It is the first time that I ever experience typhoon ( not too bad , just a bit wind).

The picture below was taken at the airport screen to show the typhoon ( the T signal is mean typhoon)

The flight to come back to Malaysia on 22nd was delayed for 3 hours ( my flight should be on 2.30 am so I could just boarded on 5 am something) , I met one of my British Council’s ex-classmate , her flight was more vile , her flight had delayed for 9 hours!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my “Macau – Guangzhou trip Part 1” ………………..other would be coming soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home