Sway With Lois: I am bAck in to My Studied
Photobucket

Monday, June 12, 2006

I am bAck in to My Studied



After one year break , I go back to my studied again in TAR college on the enfdof May 2006 . So now i have jumped in the busy life . I have different thougth , opinions and bringing my fresh life to the advance diploma after the one year break . I try to keep myself more self -discipline but in the relax way , i was forced myself too stress in the studied when i was in diploma years , it ws not a good idea and no help for me in concentrated in studied .

It is new begingning for me also my classmates who were failed their papers as me .I could notice that most of them change their attitude , it might be both of us had experienced the failure for once , and had have enough time to think for our further. GAmBATE together Oh~!

I was the kind of person who demand myself to be punctual and I was always at least 15 min early for class , it had became my habit , but in the deep of my heart, I did it just increase the stress in my life . Finally , I reliaze that I just need to be on time , it already good enough for me. I was too perfectionism .

I really didn't wasting my one year time in doing nothing ( althought some people would think i did) . I took my time to concentrate in BB mission and improving my English at British Council . I were extremenly enjoy my studied in British Council , I could meet lots of friends in different ages......from the senior citizen until the little kids , housewives , solicitor , doctor and so on. Different races who came from all around thw world . I did had my very first experience in working althought it was only two months in Photo Shop . And also , I went to Singapore trip for 2 times and also China-Macau trip .

This all were not wasting , all of them show me how huge the world are ...and I was just a little frog .

Anywhere , I finally got my offer letter further my studied again oh~ and i want to say I were not wasting my life and time for the past whole year . I were pretty enjoy the life .

I can't promise I would do very well in the future , But I promise I am going to do my best .
Thanks God giving the chance for me in the new life . Glory to his name .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home