Sway With Lois: Don't know WHAT TItle To PUT
Photobucket

Friday, July 07, 2006

Don't know WHAT TItle To PUT

seem like quite some times did write any in my blogs , as many people would say....busy , busy and busy ...! Am I really so busy? I think it might not be the main reason ( still the minority reason , I am really "more" busy after going back to college life) .

I just feel that college life isn't so interesting , nothing much to share for . My life seems like study , study and study from day and night . I really miss my "one year holidays " ...hehe....
we might have listen from lots of people to tell and share that how interesting their college 's life is ........but it is totally opposite to me . You would definately say it should be depends on how do I myselft to create my college 's life !

I did very excited when first i went back to college ......but now I could feel that I drop back to the very "systermatic" life. No enough time for me to read some books ( not your subject) but any others . Still I would steal times to reading , I found out it really important .

As I was Chinese Educated , the best way to improve my English is keep on reading , i believe no matter what books ( beside some useless books) , it always could provided us lots of idea and information even knowledge . My lecturer always say that TARC student could not present them very well. Actually , I strongly agree with my lecturer becasue I am one of them who can't do very well.......the main reason is language problem , second main reason could be lack of knowledge !!!!!!!!!! ( we always don't reading other beside our test books!!!!!! I myself is the same , i just pick some interesting books to read only ...hehe)


Now , I am reading a dead famous "Roald Dahl" history book which is publish in the UK by scholastic Ltd........sound very boring eh.....hahah.....it is extremely interesting book . Do you know who wrote the james bond film ? And also " charlie and the chocolate factory". yup..............is him .



this blog was wrote on 7/7 .......today is 14 /7 ....................why do i publish it just after one week ?
Dono ........I just remembers that I could n't finish to think about my conclusion .....

in the same time , I want to write a new blog !!!!!!!! so better publish it now before my newest!!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home