Sway With Lois: AnnoYing SubJects
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

AnnoYing SubJects


Pendidikan moral and managment are the subject two out of six that I have to studied on this semester . It is really terrified , really ......as I am those person who are not good in memorize notes. I realized that pendidikan moral that we have studied now is totally different with what we had studied when we were in secondary or primay .

We had learned how to differentiate the "moral " and "immoral " , " Black" and "white " , "good " and "not good" , " correct " and "incorrect"when we were young , there were no "gray region" . But now , i realize that what I am learning surprisingly have those " gray region" , we can give " excuse " on it .

Egoisme and Utilitatianisme are one of the teori that I could accept most in the pendidikan moral . I do believe lots of people are selfish but it could be one of the excuse for you to do the wrong things . I do admit that human being have this behavior , when somewhere happening fire , what we would do at the first is normally run away by ourselves . Let turn other view and see how many firemen were sacrificed in the fire for people . was it really just their responsible to save the people because the salary they had got or the glory they might have after they help someone , are they just selfish to look at the benifit that they might get ? I think the answer is no ~

I believe that might lots of people migth not agree with me or would say I am the perfectionism or childish . They always say the world is facty and crue , but who have made it become so crue , that are the people who had said those things , because they always just believe the world and social are crue .


Children been tearching since they are so young to believe the world is crue , it bring bad effect to them and the future life . This is why the criminal are graduate into the younger generation .

##### I do want to know why we should study Pendidikan moral in Bahasa melayu er....? it just for Chinese and Indian only mah~ why can't we study in English ??????? suffering !!!!!!

And also why moral need to be test in the exam , would we be more moral or moralist if we pass the subject ? terrible !


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Management .....is the other annoying subject . In fact , it should be very useful ( I still hate it) . We can't run a company without good management , all the thing in our lives link to managment . From the smallest things in our life until very wide things happen in the world ...we can't lack of managment , if we do , it could happen like "taiwan's political nowadays" ...hehe.

I still don't like this boring subjct althought it is so powerful ...becasue I need to momerize all the notes for test . : - {


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home