Sway With Lois: what is happening in my little world????
Photobucket

Sunday, August 06, 2006

what is happening in my little world????

The horrible robbery & murder case had happened near by my college , my parent getting more worry about my self safety . Me , myself too ! But things seems like would be fine after some period , people's life would back to the normal until the other cases happened again.

Just like the other previous case which had happened at Genting klang , a young man who been shoot and death just near by my living area. I believe most of people start to ignore it and forget it.
It was happened on the day which i had a mid-test , I went to take a bus and could saw and heard the few ambulances past thought , i thought it might be fire or car accident have happened . The bus that i took was in traffic because lots of people were blocked there to observe .( Malaysian like to do that) . When my Bus past thought , I saw 2 death bodies were cover with black plastic . while the time i saw it , I felt moody .

undoubted that those case cause the students and parents feel worry and some people even depress and upset . TAR college image is getting down , parents are starting consider about not let their child to study here .

The ways i got the proof news are mostly from newspaper and radio , As all of us knew , gossip having anywhere , different versions are going to split around the college and friends . Suddenly , the reading room in the library have become the "hot" place the students go to . And radio program chat room or talk also couldn't avoid from this kind of topic . Even email , bulletin and blogs .

You are going to hear the noise of battles far away ; but do not be troubled . Such things must happen, but they do not mean that the end has come . Countries will fight each other ; kingdoms will attack one another . There will be famines and earthquakes everywhere . All these things are like the first pains of childbirth .”

Matthew 24: 6-8


Who steal love from our life ?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home