Sway With Lois: PD .............................
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

PD .............................




















Having a retreat camp in PD for 3days holidays , if you would to ask me how was the camp. I could say ..............it was so so . I have the "camp hypochondria" , it always happened at the day that I have to depart , or also a day before any camp . So what is my sympton ?

1 ) I start worrying the work that I haven't finish , so I would stay for a deep late night to rush
the works. ( Actually , it may not really important to rush up)

2) I would start thinking a lot of negative things , such as conflict , can't seasoned with ( mixing in
ambiance ) actually I don't like and couldn't suit with loads of people .

3) I would pick a flower and bet whether I want to go or not ( just kidding , I am
environmentalist and I won't try to destroy it) But the fact is , I do pace up and down even
I already on the way to the location. And in fear and trembling , I always have the thought to cancel the trip.

4) I would do packing on the late minute .


Throw out all the unhappy things , I do yearned to go to beach .

take a walk

touch the earth~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home