Sway With Lois: ENtiTleMeNt GeNERatiOn ~
Photobucket

Monday, October 09, 2006

ENtiTleMeNt GeNERatiOn ~


What is entitlement generation ? I just knew this word from the chinese newspaper on last Sunday. I could say I were born after X-generation , so I am Y generation woman ! ....so what agin the X-generation mean ?

X is come out from the word "excluding " , this X-generation is a sign for 60-70 era .
Those X,Y...even Z may be isn't my main point . My mean point would back to the "entitlement Generation"again .

In the Chinese translation , it is called "应得时代”. Its meaning is clear enough to show what's the world is going to developing. It mean "deserve" , the young generation including I myself would say all the money which have spent on us are deservedly . I should own a most trandy mobile phone .The Boss should pay us the salary proportinal to our work or even higher . All my belover friends and family should satify my dreams ...and all this "deserve" could make our parent in suffer ! They work hard to just satify their's child who is materialistic . On the other hand , the parent nowadays set a very bad example for their child too , they use material to allure or as a deal .

Admittedly , I am a materialistic too...likely ....to be . Even the members in my company is much more serious . I think the example below is going to remind you !
It happened ordinary in anywhere ......it might had happened on you too .....Do you still remember did your parent "alluse " you with somethings that you had aspired after when you were in UPSR, PMR and SPM ? ....hahahah.......I could see most of the parent do that . Even My parent did too .

According to the newspaper report , it shown out some case study .Bases on those cases, it brought out the effects of the "entitlement generation ". It is really vivit fact especially for this generation who is going in to the society , I also could see this have happened among my friends.

let us think about it ........ do we have the sense of duty ? Do we giving Thanks for what we have had ? Do we get a commitment to somethings ?


Finally , I want to make a conclusion on it with a newspaper report that I read today . A little singaporian boy who have started to wallow in the Computer games since he was very young is insane now . He try to suicide for thrice !

Do All this Worth ? " - just do it- would lead you to the road of destruction !"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home