Sway With Lois: ParsiMOny or eCONOmization ?
Photobucket

Saturday, November 11, 2006

ParsiMOny or eCONOmization ?


Girl like shopping , I am the one who crazy with it .......haha

As I am staying alone at KL , money managment is important . On one hand , I am a cheapskate , I would not even miss out one cent in my pocket . I always compare the prices of the products , as chinese people say :" 货比三家 ” "comparing the price with 3 companies" :- ) . Am I sound a bit "auntie" or "housewife" ? hahahah....I am enjoying with it . Enjoy to buy the things in cheaper prices but same product . According to the paying system and counter service in Malaysia are not so reliable ( my own experiences) , I would always double check my bills before leaving the counter .

People might not place their eyes on one or two cents , for me , it is necessary ! especially when I am going to market and going to pay the bills in Bank , but it is much more nettlesome after it all change to automatization now ( they are not accept the small change ). Other hand , I might be call economization ~ am i ?
Who affect me most ? Admittedly the wire-puller is my mom ! hahahhahahahahahahahhahaha
Although I am not as "powerful" as my mom, I also learn 30 % from her .







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home