Sway With Lois: Happy Happy happy birTHDAY~
Photobucket

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Happy happy birTHDAY~



Happy birthady to me ~
Thanks to all my friends to sent me the greeting , didn't go out for celebrate .....just having dinner at home ..MOM cooked me the favor BIG BIG shrimp .
At least people who I hope them to remember me , do remember me !~

Amazing ~ DAD sent me a birthday greeting messeger by mobile ~ unbelieveable ~

what 's 22 years old mean ? mean LORD jesus 's grace ! Glory to HIS name , thanks God blessings me for so long , mean jesus lord beyond measure .

Once again , what's 22 mean ? mean freedom , mean grown up also mean much resposibility too !

p/s : I went to secret recipe for searching my birthday present , unfortunately, the apple crumble cheese is not my taste !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we always say " don't judge the book with the cover" , but "Perfact appearance not mean it is tasty " : -(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home