Sway With Lois: PRODEX ----- SOT
Photobucket

Saturday, December 16, 2006

PRODEX ----- SOT

I went to observed the SOT 's Project Design exhibition(Prodex) show yesterday , as i am materials course student , I were quickly going to observed my courses' s project , especially my ex-coursemate presentation ....heheh



















the left hand side is glass manufacture , the next one is composite brick



















left hand side is mould .....and next is casting product !












































I think it was really marvellous shows , I myself really eyes open . I seldom have chances to go to any show and asked some many questions by my own . Although materials projects weren't as attractability as those electronics or mechanicals . I do think my course have its own speciality , example , I saw a swimming pool cleaner , it is really originality but the material parts weren't that suitable , the materials that he used couldn't resist the corrosion . That is the point show why we ( mechanical + materials + electonic) need cooperation in manufacturing .











This is the swimming pool cleaner that i had mentioned ~





I do saw loads high tech project ~ such as bluetooth gateway control ( forget the name ...sorry...about the meaning ) figure above






















There are some robots things .....which is not my department ...hahha....but people always can't deny it , aren' you ?












Hey ...friend ..! Cong to your show , you did very well in your project .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home