Sway With Lois: The End of year 2006
Photobucket

Friday, December 22, 2006

The End of year 2006

Coming to the end of the year , Malaysia is always loads of festivals . Just like today , Chinese is celebrating the " dong zhi " “冬至”。。。。。。。also As you know , chinese festivals would never disengage with food . So , today is a day to eat " tang yuan " "汤圆“。


Christmas is coming very soon.....just outside our door ~
3 days more .
Malaysia gradually incline to/ influence by western culture ........I do know it have happened for long long times , but pls take note on my word " gradually " . I never see this celebration trend in malaysia before , can I say people are getting crazy in shopping , clubbing , party and..............
I believe it is too over . Let see the picture below , I took it today in my college , loads of students wear the christmas cap and "buckhorn " and walk around the college .....although this is not the first times I saw it at college .

and how about me ?I almost just staying at home to sleep sleep and sleep , watching Tv and reading , online .........hahahahah

Actually loads to share in this week ......I am studying operation management this semester ( included marketing ) , my lecture always remind us why engineering students have to study management too, she said engineer could be a good manager / have to be ?....manager ! an very attractive position , isn't it ? Besides that , more or less , we can't run aways from the management actually , the small things in our daily life until the big business , we do need management . It is pretty help if we manage it well !

As my BB company would like to have 3 years planning , but most of them couldn't see the point clearly , 4th kajang has passed though 11 years .............without our own mission , vision , target and also plans. SEE ! ......how seriously cases . I do admit that I myself also didn't have ideas on it until I studying the management and also my chaplain mentioned it . I also feel anxiety with the other officers who couldn't see this ! I can't blame them of this , because I myself also didn't have ideas on it until i study management .

I do asked some other officers from other companies , their answer were planning sometimes would just a planning if we didn't really live it . I agree with them , Every people can give an extravagantly colourful description , but not all can do it.

Admittedly that management play an important roles in the business and life , those successful business person and also brands in the market shown the distinctness prove to us .I just borrow a book which is introduce the world famous and successful brands in the world , example : Adidas , hooves , Sony , hush Puppy , ..................and loads .


Too much to share .............and recently I am wallow in taking picture , I do hope to bring up this hobbies . I still in the learning state , always produce the narrow margin pictures .











Those are some pictures that I had took in college . TAR college history is almost my parent 's ages, Some of the building is quite old and preciseness .............don't misapprehend my meaning , TAR college do build the new building and rebuild . My School , School of technology was just instead the new air con the beginning of this year............the whole school building's air con oh~










The pictures above would never be strangeness to me , swimming pool , I have passed though 4 years in this familiarity place.

And the bad effect of this hobbies is ........................I have started to be a narcissism people .
hahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahah





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home