Sway With Lois: life ~ NO TAKE 2
Photobucket

Friday, February 02, 2007

life ~ NO TAKE 2

I still remember this slogan was so hot few years ago ~ " Life , NO take 2 "

Apathetic or intangible ?

I couldn't understand this sentense , or could I say I were too arrogant to ignoring it .
Human being always thought ourself are the most important in every people 's eyes .

A wink might be 10 years passed.
The other wink , we might have pass though half century .

I have started to experience and slightly understand it ........it was happened on the period when I were going to got through the end of the 2006 ~ 2007.

My very very early twenties~ 23 years old , it seems young , sounds old.
After leaving home and steping in to the social , eyes opening and tasting the frosty in manner.
Friends separating because of seeking different fantasize @ better future .

Day -by -Day , I can't escape from what I have experienced , whether it is good or bad .
Everyday , there are too many bad news from the newspaper and its upsetting me , but the worse is I would forget it after a very short time . All of those become histories . And I have to welcome a fresh new day .

That is God 's wisdom,

"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day."

Matthew 6 : 34


2007 would be a really different year , I have to really found out ...really consider on a new objective on my life . Especially my service in Boys' Brigade , it would be a big challenge and difficult to endure . Gambate ! PoLING


Treasure your life .......don't forget , life ! No Take 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home