Sway With Lois: 2 down 4 to go ~
Photobucket

Saturday, January 27, 2007

2 down 4 to go ~

My exam & study schedule


exam ! exam ! ..................I believe I would get hypochondria if my exam is more than one month + a week of study week .


Sleep -> eAt-> study ->slEEp -> eat -> stUdy

or


Daily = Sleep + Eat + Study





wake up every morning looking at this view , sitting on the chair and in front of the table .










Every Evening , listening on the radio FM 988 , looking outside from window , CAN you see the twinkling point far away on the mountain . YUP ...it is Genting Highland.













Should be should be ....the night view .
















But sometime the night time not always as silent as you think ! Amazing things is ....from my window to outside , it is always has fire works.

















errrrrrree.......why the circle in the graph protrude ? Am I daze ?


And I pull the circle out and put in my mouth ?




haha.....those are the "Protrude circle in the graph " ...little grain of tomatoes .




This is how I've entertainment myself along the exam Period .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home