Sway With Lois: The day before my training !
Photobucket

Monday, February 26, 2007

The day before my training !

Tomorrow would be a really different day for me ! gosh .......start my industry training !
But I am not going to talk about tomorrow things .

I wanna talk about today!

Went out in the early morning , actually not too early :-)
So, my very first location to go was just decided after I almost reach the KL sentral station .
quickly decided to stop at KL station , the older and reminiscence station . hehehe...because I want to save up some money , then I walk from KL station to Pasar seni . NO TOO FAR ACTUALLY . With this , I have a chance to visit the "Pasar Seni" , although I always passed thought it I didn;t really go in and visit .

Seni = Art !

I found out there is something new! some famous cafe shops , cake shop were open . But the painting area gone .
No spent much times in Pasar seni , just gain a very Malaysia village style post card .

Next , move my steps to the PJ street , got into some of the native decoration shops , surely no money to buy anything .........it always make me dream on my future house !
wait for me ! I would be back for it!
In the meanwhile I came out from the decoration shop I've smell the durian aroma, hahaha...the funny things is I assume that the aroma was came out from the plastic durian mould because there are some animal carving there which could came out with some wowing . hahah...what a foolish . The aroma was came out from a small dessert shop just at the corner , it is durian buff.

so , no doubt to get it !

as usual ,I would went to some books stores too. But Gain nothing !
hahaha......the next things must be going to search for some foods , eerrmmmmm......before that , I got something deep impress today ! The really first time I saw a prostitute touting to a man ! gosh ...! Rm 30 !

.....................................................beside surprise , it is still surprise ...................................................


Another surprise things happen when I having my lunch at the PJ street famous porridge "restaurant".......can I call it restaurant ? hahahahaha....too small .
An auntie who sat beside me was so unluckily, the next stall try to expel the raining water on their shelter and they didn't really watch out the auntie next door. The water was influx from her hair until whole back side !!!!!!!!!! She get really angry on it ...... So do I , if it was happen to me !~

Finally , 12 30 ....should be time to setapak , place where I have stay for 4 years . Actually I got the excuse to parent for just going back there to get something ( not for shopping or any.....haha). In the end , I just found out that I left nothing there , just sat there to yearn ...my radio , my very own space , my table , my bed ......all mine !.....and to settle those electrical and water bills .

Left with unreconciled heart ...my next station was KLCC and british council.
The very first time to felt unsatisfactory to the cold storage market , the price label mostly didn't according to the products ! It was confusing me and cause me bought the unexpected over limit product !.....eeeeeeerrrrrrr........................

My parent call coming , hasten me home ! so what can I do ?....
quickly picking some of the books from British council and rush back loh ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home