Sway With Lois: Money ......you could be angel and evil !
Photobucket

Friday, April 06, 2007

Money ......you could be angel and evil !


- The book that i had finish reading -





It killing me ! The 2nd English Novel That I can finish reading





Shopaholic ...................I am one of them . It is nice book which I think i have the same experience with the heroine in the novel . Spend loads in buying nonsense things .

I got my allowance ( salary ) from my training company , count and count and count ...........
The first time to understand why people always say no enough money !


1) Parent - 2/10


2 ) " Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the
children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your
inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for the LORD, even a
tenth part of the tithe."


Numbers 18 :26

3 ) Daddy birthday cake

4 ) My own saving for buying FLUTE !


See .....then my allowance gone !
Thanks Lord it is enough for use . As it happens I have a bible study with one of my sister in Christ with the topic of "
tenth part of the tithe".


He remind me that :

" Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. "


Luke 18 : 22


I just offered God with 1/10 .....but he return me with 5 1/2times of money !

I got the totally full subsidize for my BCM !!!!!! Thanks LORD !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home