Sway With Lois: life without it .......................
Photobucket

Friday, March 23, 2007

life without it .......................

is suffering ...................


life without music ! without my lovely radio !


I just can clasp the few minutes to listen to radio along the way I going to work and the way home .

If you know me very well , you would know I like to listen to music .( i think those people are my house mates )

studying accompany with music , having meal accompany with music , i would only turn off my radio when I were in sleep. When I told my friends that I am keen on modern opera ( although I do not doing deep research on it and even don't understand what the singers have song ....i do fancy it ), most of them would abandon me ......hehe

one month ! i still have one month to go .........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home