Sway With Lois: BB .....you make me up and down !
Photobucket

Sunday, April 01, 2007

BB .....you make me up and down !


I seldom share my BB life in the blog ....it doesn't mean that I don't have problems and troubles.

For me , I am those person who is a bit impetuous . I can't keep my unhappy emotion . So , there are always have friends beside me to share with .

I still remember there were a period that I almost complained to my friend every Sunday after the BB meting . I couldn't keep my anger and cool down myself . I feel disappointed , self-accusation and bother , I always introspect whether I did wrong on the way on teaching , leading and accompany them .

I always show my black face to them because of their discipline .
I did it today because of it was really messy for whole company , I did angry with the irresponsible of those NCOs , I really disappointed that the way youth doing things .

Have they really consider on , are they care about what they are doing ?
Could they always open their mind to think and create something new in leading the private ?






I hate to do something like " pull the ox climb up to tree" !!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate when people say : " I don't know how to say......" .
I hate when people want me to repeat and repeat the announcement and would not want to follow . And finally try to beg on excuse , and also try to lie to officers !
I hate my members who think they could "polish officers shoe " to get some benefits .


Members alway no dare to talk with me their problems ( they thought I am not easy going people ), it is my weakness !
In their eyes , I always is the stern officer !
I also think of why I have to push them so hard , I also would not get any benefit with my anger emotions !

It would produce the poison in our body , isn't it ?


It used to have an officer from other company invited me to join and serve with him in his future dream company . It really an attractive idea ! I did consider on it .......I do it now too as I still keep in my pray.
I afraid that Am I able to do it? .....and Would I able to leave my company , which is accompany me along my youth?
On the other hand , I do hope my members can growing up and replace me in the company . I really hope they could do better than me in the future. Just as my previous officers did on me !




(Mark Goh , hehehe ...didn't ask your permission on stealing your photos and publish in my blog .But there are really marvelous and brilliant !)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home