Sway With Lois: another saturday 2
Photobucket

Saturday, March 24, 2007

another saturday 2






Not a special day .................just a day to hang out , Again college , KLCC @ British council .
: -( seow jecg ! you broken the date!




























Forgive my camera ! it is cheap !
I do feel good to walk into British Council every time , although you have to pass a barrier when you enter it . (2 guards would scan your body and bag , some people might feel not so good with this ). I don't think there is any problem , it 's just to make sure our safety . When I were study in BC , we had the practice of flee for life when the alarm alert rang ( sound like primary school, isn't it ) .



hahahahhahahaha...................i were on the cloud nine , hehehe......some of the BC staffs praise me . Girl always keen on praising . It would makes me feel that I am not too bad lah ......haha


























Why Malaysia 's flowers not beautiful at all !










My Lunch @Pure White table & chairs
would be nice match , attractive and dignity( not my food) !








Avenue K ................when you came out from LRT , then the whole building upstairs is AVENUE K. There is a small high classes area , with Gucci , Hugo boss , MJ ......I can't remember . I also don't need to remember it ! I couldn't afford !





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home