Sway With Lois: Recalled back ..............him
Photobucket

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Recalled back ..............him


Cavatina - one of the song in the G4 album.


He was beautiful,
Beautiful to my eyes.
From the moment I saw him,
The sun filled the sky.

He was so so beautiful,
Beautiful just to hold.
In my dreams he was spring time
Winter was cold.

How could I tell him
What I so clearly could see
Though I longed for him
I never trusted me completely
So I never could be free.

Oh, but it was beautiful
Knowing now that he cared
I will always remember
Moments that we shared

Now it's all over
Still the feelings linger on
For my dream keeps returning
Now that he's gone.

For it was beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful to be loved.


The edition that I have listen to is a love song for a girl , they chance the "him" to "her" .

Suddenly , I 've recall back my mind , the first guy that I had fallen in love with , I can't remember his face clearly , I didn't meet him for few years .
It is nothing remain , just a type of "feeling "..............just a memories !
yet , he is no longer in my heart . I hope one day when I meet him again we are still friend.
At least he had hold my heart for 7 years . ( admired )
his birthday date is all my email & mobile phone passwords . ( become a habit )
I am surprise how foolish I were . Anyway , this experience taught me be loyalty .


When my age growing , my mind changing , the world is changing too !
I met the 2nd , 3rd, 4th , 5th ....................................during my college life .
hahahahaha........................even tried out to date a guy who is 2 years younger than me ! hahaha ( bad experience ) . The only First time to feel age isn't a obstruction .


Youth hood could always so lovely , isn't it ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home