Sway With Lois: YOU ARE SELFISH !
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

YOU ARE SELFISH !

,
I have started complained the company that I have training with since the first day I had enter it.

BAD management + BAD BOSS = BAD COMPANY !






no more in complaining the management , but do in safety !
I am more worry on the workers' s safety .
They are working in a quite dangerous working environment.
Most of the foreign labors don't have the knowledge and caution on the safety .
AND THE BOSS DIDN'T TRY HIS BEST TO SET ANY RULES ON IT . I believe he never care , at well as the workers fulfill their job .

Once I have cooperation and work with those labors more , I really worry on their healthy and safety . Their force to work in the environment full with dust and hot . Which those dust would cause lung cancer !

The company don't even have full set of first aid kit ! MANUFACTURING COMPANY without full set of first aid kit ! No one even know first aid skills and also don't know the emergency phone numbers too !

asperity company ! Foreign labors just have half hour for dinner !
They have started working from 830 am - 630pm and 700pm -1130 pm ( over time ) , over time every day !


selfish & selfish & selfish &selfish & selfish & selfish&selfish & selfish & selfish : P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home