Sway With Lois: a peaceful night ~
Photobucket

Sunday, April 15, 2007

a peaceful night ~


A night with all silent .

After BB Sunday meeting , back to home without thinking Walk back to my bed room and
then the very first thing for me to do is SLEEP!

From 500pm (I would reach home around this time) and sleep until 730pm ....hahaha
Wake up in the hot temper ( hot weather) ..........quickly took a bath .

Hot , Hot , Hot ..............................
When I still enjoy the bath .....AND MY HAIR FULL WITH SHAMPOO!( watermelon aroma shampoo)
Short of ELECTRICITY!
:-(

luckily , I am the person who can still active in the dark.





Dinner time , this isn't the first time to have "candlelight dinner" with my family .
When all my family members sat down and ready to have dinner , I just felt a bit weird .
The world suddenly become so silent , without the sound of TV , without the sound of fan , refrigerator ...............
Mon cooked the " shui gao" “水饺” 。............having meal in the dark always wasn't a good idea .
Have a poor appetite , because couldn't really saw what I have eaten .

What can we do in the dark ?
So took a chair and sitting out side .....................woah , I just realize it was long long long time I didn't raise my head to look at the sky , it was full of stars !!!!!!!
I try to took a picture , but it is fail !I got a very cheap and low functional camera .

I couldn't remember how long I didn't stay in silent and look up to the stars. I believe it was long .I have started thinking of how the ancient people life , how they had discover constellation , how many time they had spent on look at those stars?


We are people who live in city , we ignore the beauty of the natural.
When is the last time you raise your head to see the stars? rainbow ? Clouds?
Or when is the last time you look downward the flowers , grasses , insects ?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home