Sway With Lois: bad news
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

bad news

A bad news from college again , a girl from my college nearly raped and murder by a security guard in the college .

and it happened near to my college back door gate , eerrrrr........i always go there !
very frightening news actually , never think of this calamity happen in my college .
I have to reconsider the path that I always walk through , now it seems horrible eh .....i always walking alone .

The guard is just 17 years old ! He used the rock to attack the girl and tie the victim tight on her neck .

Sometime I think we might reduce the wariness in the place that we though it is safe .Not only the victim , I believe most of us would have the same opinion , we did't expect somethings bad would happen surround us and also in the studying place !

anyway , hope she will recover soon ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home