Sway With Lois: blessedness is just like these....................
Photobucket

Friday, May 04, 2007

blessedness is just like these....................

after the last paper , it was soooooooooooooooo....bad

it is always the sequela after the whole exam has finished , the moment I stepped out from the examination room , I 've lose my direction , I become stifness , my mood drop until valley , I don't know where I am and what I am going to do.................

lose my appetite ................

nothing can cheer me up ..............

not willing to go back home .................

is wandering in mind and ways .........


but , home is still home ! I need a shelter........i need a bed , a book , a book which is touch my right chord. A book to help me abreact .

A movie to let me laugh , laughing until startled all my housemates.


I did both at yesterday night , finish reading a book and 2 films .
A book which lead me back to 50s or 60s.................tell me about the hardwork of female , tell me about the cruel in the love world , tell me about life is not banality , tell me about loads of people hide theirselves to live in the real world .


2 films , a comedy korea love story and sorrow japan love story .
I were laughing all along the comedy love story and praise how amazing the korea people are .
I were drop into a deep consider all along the Japan sorrow story , and realise that love isn't love until it disappear in one day.

We are following after all the perfectlish , but we never think that which is the one most suitable to ourself , we seems like a blind , following blindly without consider .......

I just be conscious that I am not fancy on Chinese films especially Hong Kong films . Gradually I ignore it , ignore the kungfu films , ignore the humdrum films . Actually , I 've started abandom it since I were in secondary .

I 've started incline to some meaningness films , which the films can remains the feel after I watched . A feel persisting in my mind ........in my heart .


2 films have spent me at least 4 hours satting in front of the computer until 2 something in morning .......................and the lessons I have learned is

" Blessedness is just like these......"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home