Sway With Lois: It is not a special day ........
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It is not a special day ........

slept very "early " last night , 4.30 am .....it was early , wasn't it ?
just because of..........................the novel .
yup, another English novel that I can finished reading , the story is about a workaholic who finally throw out the honor as a top lawyer in the city and return back to country.









As I had told , I slept at 4. 30 am and dream to woke up late .
The 3 annoying phone call spoiled my sweet dream and destroyed my morning mood !


Anyway , it was happened at the early morning .



................................................................................




A pair of shoe that I never think of buying before my 20s , I used to hate red colour , it was true , I didn'have red colour accessorize at all.





But what changes my mind?( no answer) My mom used to induce me to buy red colour things ( because I am a girl?????) . When I bought this shoe today , she is the one who can't stand it ! it is too Hot red! hahahahahahahaha
Actually it is a pair of shoe that is out of season , I saw it last year with price Rm 50 ++ ( if i am not wrong )when I went to shop for Chinese new year.
Guess ... how much I gained it for today ?.......Rm 15 ...hahah