Sway With Lois: aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr...........annoying phone call !
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr...........annoying phone call !

What the hell ..............................

Why the stupid call me and disturb me !
It was a lovely sleeping morning and I were in slept around 430 am last night !
3 continuously unknown call , the person on the phone didn't spell any ....just silent and put down the phone !

3 times ! this morning !!!!!!!


The person , I think is a girl been calling me with the same number for around 2 or 3 weeks , every time also the same , as the first time I told her , there were no one she find for .......she still keep on calling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is she searching her boyfriend? a liar ? a paramour that throw her over?
And she think I am the new lover for HIM????????? so she keep on disturbing ???????


aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................aaaaaaaaaa.....



SmileyCentral.com



Don't call me again !!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home