Sway With Lois: 13~ 23 May ....................NoT IN MALAYSIA
Photobucket

Saturday, May 12, 2007

13~ 23 May ....................NoT IN MALAYSIA

Mostly NO blog would be posting up ~between 13~ 23 May.

I am going to China trip for this period.( is going to depart in 4 hours time, 3 am ) Going for Food , for beautiful view and shopping !!!!!!
Guangzhou is a place which famous with delicious food as we known , I can' wait for it.
And wanna shop , shop and shop !

Going to take some photos also ~

But one things I don't like is .........................travel a long journey !If I couldn't book the Air ticket to Gua lin “桂林” , I have to take 13 hours of train or bus to reach there ! First , it wastes time , second , I hate long journey time !


Anyway, wait for me to come back and share my trip experience !
MISS ya ! SmileyCentral.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home