Sway With Lois: Depth of my heart ~
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Depth of my heart ~

Undeniable , my mother tongue - Chinese . Is still plays an important part .
I am growing up with the fully Chinese education , all the friends, families , brothers & sisters in Christ , Church ......all using Chinese .

My qualification in Chinese education was just until form 3 . I do feel regret that I didn't persist until Form 5. And I got a B in my PMR result .

Although English is gradually devour my life , I Still love my mother tongue .



I always enjoy reading Chinese Book and newspaper .
I feel that I am in the cloud nine when I found some interesting articles .
I would praise how amazing the Chinese Language is .
I admire the literary talent that those writers have .


I proud on those people who stick up for the Chinese language .
The satisfaction that I could get couldn't be replace by anythings.
I missed my childhood times , when I sat in front of my Chinese teachers ,
listen to their teaching , those stories that they had told me .
The ancient stories about fealty , about festivals , about the history
about philosophy and about etiquette .


I never can forget the spiritual
when we remind back what we had learn
and look at the society nowadays
I would say I am the weaker.



Gambate ~ for all the Chinese language vindicator !
I read the Sinchew's supplement today which talking about the Chinese education in Malaysia . I hope that I never forget my foundation stone .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home