Sway With Lois: Sleepless moment ~
Photobucket

Friday, June 01, 2007

Sleepless moment ~



I watch an interesting Korea film yesterday night , not the latest film , the film was produce at year 2001 .
Which I think a bit funny , I don't mean the content is funny , but the way it has perform.
It is a classic literature , this is a dictation story , the film was perform just like the Beijing opera . A narrater was singing the whole story in front which taken a fan on his hand and next to him , there was a drummer sitting on the floor .



Weather it is a true story ? I really don't know . It may be just a folktale .


The story was first wrote since fourteen century till 1954 , only then it came out an edition call 《春香传》. It is not only a love story , it is a film which show the moral corruption or degradation at the bureaucrat ism.It shown the extravagant and
dissipated of the nobility . The unfair treatment/crack down the poor people , the defalcate and all the cruel criminal law.

It also show the faithfulness and the loyalty of a wife to his husband . The heroines is a prostitute ' s descendant . But she is righteous woman who preserve her chastity to his husband . They had forced to separated since the different gradation of identity . She vindicate and stand on her dignity .

The film quote folk songs , nursery rhyme , idiom , apothegm , poesy and ......
..it incarnate the Korea 's classicism.



I finished watching this film around 1 .30 am . I still sleepless ! So , I read the book that I had bought from the book fair which name " The Grand overland voyage".




It elicits me about what life really is . Most of us always
thirst for travel around the world , we always dream on doing backpack . It is really not easy , not only the finance problem you have to cope , the most important is the spiritual and mental .
It is a very tired trips , you might lost your purpose of life if you are not able to cope with what you have experience all along the trips.

The author and her friend used 2 years to travels loads of countries , met loads of people , experience the poor and the affluences. When I read until the story which explained their experience in turkey and Iran . I recalled back a Iran girl I had met , she has a very beautiful eyes and facial features .
According to the voyage , the author said they can saw and heard loads of Iranian complained on their own religion , they have yearn for freedom . Iran Woman detest and rejected the colligation . The Iranian tried to release the repress emotion to foreign . The audit and her friend had the experience of just block by a stranger at the street to listen on the Iranian to published his discontent on the religion . They still have to self denial their behavior when they are outside . It would offend the law.

It seems like a morbidity .

Almost 4.00 am , although I haven't finished reading this book, it do illume me in somethings .
If you wanna do backpack to travel around the world , not only the finance preparation is needed , as I had said , the most important is mental .

And this book remind me that , I have met loads of friends from around the world . We might can keep our friendship with them just one day , two days , a week , a month , a year or few years . What ever skin colours they have , what every language they used , those would not become a obstruction for us .

I know We might not able to meet those people anymore in my whole life . They did appeared in my life , their presence were a part of my life .

When the hour hand point to 430 am , which I still muse in recalling back my memorize .
So, I decided to list of how many countries people that I have met .


woah ~ 30 countries of people I have met . what I mean " met " isn't just meet them at the street and know which countries that they came from , from the language that they had communicated and their attired .

I really met them as my classmate , travel partner , working partner and friends.
I have the opportunities to chat with them , to know their cultures , to know their country and themselves .

I got a Mexican classmate in ELS who taught us dance "salsa ". I got a Taiwanese classmate at British Council who has a special life , she work as Flight attendant in USA flight company , marry with Korean and stay at Japan or USA . Both of them communicate with Japan language , that mean my Taiwanese friends don't know Korea language and his husband don't know Chinese at all.....what a interesting matter!

And I used to Fancy on a Korean Guy . And I saw a Japanese lawyer ( my classmate ) who brazenly dalliance with a English teacher at a corner( hugging together ) , which I had remember he said his parent and his girl friend were coming to Malaysia to visit soon . I met a Thailand girl who follow her western boyfriend wherever he goes , and she show me that the tiffany jewels that her boyfriend bought her .
And I also met a Indian girl from India who comment on Malaysia public library .
A Roman girl who always dress up elegant , it was always black . And I hate the Middle East guy who like to smoke always and male chauvinism.


I tasted all the different cultures from them .
I still remember , globalization is one of the common topic that I would learn in the English Language School .

Globalization isn't just show the economical , it do mean the cultures, ecological , political, technological and social . It increases global connectivity, integration and interdependence . For example , you could eat loads of different meals in Malaysia , you could buy different countries products . When Malaysia parliament started using violence ? was it effected by Taiwan ?
When Malaysia Chinese have started losing their tradition costume with just wearing T-shirt and jeans, base on the news report , the Chinese national service members couldn't exhibit our costume .

hahaha....... I am the first person to raise my hand up and admit , I never have a piece of Chinese tradition costume .





I force myself to switch off the light ,
I raise my head up and start counting the
fluorescence stars
that I had sticked on the ceiling long time ago.
I never can count it nicety
because I am a myopia
Don't know when , and how .....
Gradually I drop into my sweet dream finally !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home